How to stay safe at Kekäläinen & Company performances?
Kekäläinen & Company is committed to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in its activities, through best practices and adhering to national guidelines. Please follow the instructions below, before entering to our performances.
This is how we operate:
– We only come to work fully healthy!
– We have increased cleaning in all our spaces
– We only use 50 % of audience capacity, i.e. maximum of 20 spectators per performance
– We recommend contactless payment by card
– Seats are filled in the order of arrival
We kindly ask you to:
– Only arrive to performances if you are fully healthy, without any symptoms of covid-19!
– Remember to wash and/or disinfect your hands before entering
– Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or upper sleeve, not your hands
– We strongly encourage you to wear a facial mask
– Bring your own mask and wear it on arrival
– Follow the instructions of our staff